luni, 26 mai 2008

an empty red box

I promised myself I would keep the door to my heart closed. I promised myself I would not fall in love again only to have it tear me apart. I broke those promises, for they meant nothing the moment my empty eyes were filled with the vision of you. All logic went out the window & my heart took control. The promises had been broken. You had that lost puppy dog look, the one that says, I'm lost, scared & confused...please take care of me. Well I wanted to be that person. I still do. You were vulnerable, yet strong, cute yet sexy, goofy yet intelligent. To look into your beautiful eyes, or see you smile, or hear you laugh, made my heart melt & filled me with happiness. Sometimes when we held one another in the dark,and sky limit when we was one I didn't want to let go. I still don't want to let go. Now you are far as always,but since yesterday,you'r far in my heart & I sit alone & think about you & the things I love about you & the things that make me smile. Then I smile for a brief moment, then realize, that voice on the phone telling me how busy you are,and no word from you. Then I shed a tear. Once again, broken promises, broken heart.

A heart that's filled with broken love,
A tearstained wish sent from above,
A love just never meant to be,
A heart that needs to be set free.

From now on I'm free like a dove.I will go on just to set the world in fire,just me.

Niciun comentariu: